Outcomes Demonstrate Value
Everyone wants to know that what you do makes a difference. When personal assurances don’t convince, start using data. Collect real data on the value your therapy provides using the AM-PAC™. This data will give your marketing and recruitment real teeth.
- Demonstrate results with payers – win approval and increased collaboration with payer case managers
- Show your patients you have the ability to track even subtle changes with a research driven outcomes measurement tool
- Convince referring Physicians that effectiveness and outcomes are measured to warrant increased referrals
- Satisfy your therapists with data that shows that they make a difference
The AM-PAC™ can be used across the broadest range of functional impairment, virtually regardless of body part, diagnosis, or setting. Get started today with the one assessment that will satisfy the broadest range patients.
- One Instrument – Save confusion and mix-ups
- One Score – Use it for metrics and comparisons
- One Workflow – Easier for the front desk and therapists
When required to select an Outcomes instrument, the CMS’ DOTPA Project used a Short Form Assessment with questions drawn from the AM-PAC™ item bank.
Get ahead of the change curve and start to use the AM-PAC™ today! Start to build your outcomes repository with the same instrument selected for CMS.
CMS has been investigating Outpatient Therapy Payment Reform since 2009. The DOTPA (Developing Outpatient Therapy Payment Alternatives) project has been established to establish recommendations for alternative payment models beyond the current “Cap & Exception” model currently in use. Central to this investigation is the use of Outcomes.